I made a mashup of “Whip My Hair” and “I Write Sins Not Tragedies” …
oh mY GOD
WHY DOES THIS WORK NO
This is getting close to 25,000 plays. holy shit, thanks y’all
How do you even realize this is on point?
i’m going to destroy this website
Alright, here is a list of things (based on popular posts) that it would seem Clone Club would like to see happen/incorporated into S3. Will update as more pop up.
• A Cosima ‘for science’ quote.
• An ‘origins or backflash’ style ep. feat Beth.
• Cosima in a beanie.
• Rachel Duncan wearing an eyepatch.
• Cosima with her dreads down.
• A new clone or character with the name, Emmy - just to slap those turds in the face.
• A Cophine sex scene.
• Alison and another clone line reading for a play and incorporating the quote, ‘You’re so good, you should get an EMMY’ - to again, slap those turds in the face.
• Delphine losing her shit.
• Discovering a cure.
• Raj Singh reappearance
• Tony and Cosima finally meeting
• Evelyne joining the ‘Ass Team’ and getting that toosh out
• Revelation of why Beth actually committed suicide
• Delphine being accepted into Clone Club
• To know how Ramone’s mum is going
• A ‘Buddy’ quote
• More ‘puppy’ references
• A family dinner scene (John and Graeme mentioned Thanksgiving - whether or not it was jokingly, the seed has been planted!)
• Cosima impersonating another clone
• Tony and Cosima sharing a joint with each other
• Delphine and Felix buddying up
• Cosima’s parents finally rocking up to check their dying daughter is alright
• Alison’s dear mother making an appearance
• Helena and Jesse reuniting
• Cosima getting high and playing the ukelele
• Cosima serenading Delphine with a ukelele
someone: tatiana maslany
Evelyne Brochu | 2013.09.02. Italy - “Tom at the farme” Photocall - 70th International Venise Film Festival
My mum says that I was born 45, and I do remember at six thinking that I should be earning my own living.
200/100 | Jennifer Morrison
do you think like 600 years ago book nerds got real mad when the printing press was invented because filthy casuals could get books without having to copy them out themselves
Actually yes they did
and there were certain ancient Greeks who were angry when writing was invented, because it meant that literature was more accessible to the filthy casual masses
true shit, people
People never change do they
we got taller
(Socrates refused to write down any of his teachings because he said that reading could never compare to learning orally in person, so all we have of his works are what his followers write down like decades/centuries later)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
protective cloneclub + kira
TATIANA “SUNSHINE” MASLANY
What’s it like to work alongside so many other women of color?
yaaaaas uzo, girl.