requested by anonymous
This was by far the most important thing that happened in Australia in the year 2000
The Golden Ratio
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
#Emma is so much more interesting to me as the relucatant hero#the one who doesn’t actually save the day#but saves OTHERS (cough Regina cough) so THEY can save the day#the one who tries and tries and is so scared of failure and being ‘not good enough’ and not wanted#but will still stand in front of danger even though the only thing keeping her knees steady is her anger#and her need to protect what she cares about#that to me is a MUCH more interesting character than just the white knight or the savior#and also lol she’s not wearing ANYTHING under those jeans#i’ve got breeches that aren’t that fucking tight (racethewind10)
reblogging for the comments. and also because of cute babby nervous emma in the top right. had a stupid fight with regina that morning and they both left in anger. and all emma can think about is how this is fucking storybrooke and there’s no telling if emma would get to see her again. it’s a fear they always have but try not to let it take over their lives. but it’s overwhelming her today and she knows that regina hates being interrupted at work. (emma did it anyway once. surprised regina with a romantic picnic. turns out all the old world royalty was in her office.). (the angry sex that night was fantastic but emma learned her lesson about regina and professionalism.). so instead she pulls up in her bug outside town hall and waits. bouncing her leg and worrying at her fingers. and when regina finally comes out of the building she leaps up and calls to her. and regina’s been on edge all day - not because of the fight but because of the same worry emma’s been feeling. and she just freezes as emma walks up to her and makes that face and starts apologizing. and she knows there’s people still filing out of the building behind her. but she steps up to emma anyway and hushes her with a kiss. … or something— vai @winged-mammal
Orphan Black AU - Sarah tries to talk Cosima out of getting a new hobby.
wtf im in mutuals with so many cuties. so many rad folks. i like you guys a lot
When I was just a kid, growing up in Brooklyn, I was constantly making home videos with my family – real silly high-concept productions like, ‘Attack of the Killer Handkerchief.’ I guess I knew even then that I wanted to be an actress.
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT’S LANAANNANANANANA!
p u p p y love
every show should just be on Netflix im sick of this